BrookHaven Home Healthcare is available 24-hours-a-day to help you enjoy independence with dignity. Whether you need help with daily activities, the services of a trained nurse or simply a break from being a primary caregiver, you can turn to BrookHaven for cost-effective, personalized, care.
Our Services Include:
Home Health Aide Services provides personable, professional caregivers who assist clients with such daily activities as bathing, dressing and toileting. We can also provide hair, skin and nail care for good health and a positive self-image. Respite Services gives much needed rest and relief for caregivers, allowing them to complete errands and enjoy a break from their 24/7 responsibilities, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is being well cared for.
Homemaker Services employs trained specialists who handle routine tasks including meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry and grocery shopping.
Companion Services promotes physical, social and emotional well-being through enjoyable companionship, conversation and activities. Nursing Services performs short-term procedures that require a licensed Registered Nurse, such as setting up medication boxes to manage dosages.
The BrookHaven Home Health Care Credo
- Foster independence for each person.
- Treat each person with dignity and respect.
- Personal vanity and sink for each patient.
- Promote the individuality of each person.
- Allow each person the right to privacy.
- Comprehensive security systems.
- Nurture the spirit of each person.
- Involve family and friends, as appropriate, in care planning and implementation.
Ready for a tour? Click the button below to contact us and setup an in-person tour of BrookHaven: